Everyone – from the other characters to readers – is fascinated with Keziah Theriot. Author Gale Laure illuminates us with thirteen things about her character, Keziah “Kizzy” Theriot from the novel, Evolution of a Sad Woman.
1. Kizzy’s physical beauty is unmatched by any woman. Her emerald green eyes, full pink lips, dimples, flawless skin and perfect figure are every man’s dream and every woman’s envy.
2. Not only physical but emotional, Kizzy has a power over men.
3. Kizzy hates cigarette smoke. It makes her sneeze her unique sneeze of three tiny sneezes in a row.
4. Kizzy’s mother died of pneumonia when she was twelve years old.
5. Kizzy’s father died of cancer when she was fourteen years old.
6. Kizzy does not want to be just an actress. She wants to be a movie star.
7. Kizzy never thinks of or acknowledges her own weaknesses or faults.
8. Kizzy sees the world in her own way. It is a way unlike anyone else. When others hear the way she sees things, it often brings them around to think her way.
9. Kizzy is talkative and passionate about everything. She does nothing halfway.
10. Like a chameleon, Kizzy seems to change to accommodate others. She knows what others want and need. She has a way of being true to herself and fulfilling them.
11. Kizzy has a kind and gentle heart. She cares for the homeless and hungry even if it is an animal.
12. Kizzy loves hamburgers with extra onions.
13. No matter how long anyone has known Kizzy, she will always surprise him or her. She remains as elusive and enigmatic as the first day they met her.
Mystery is – and always will be – Kizzy’s charm.
About the Author:
Gale Laure, a native Texan, is the international selling author of Evolution of a Sad Woman, a mystery, suspense, thriller and romance novel. She resides in a small suburban town in the Houston area with her husband and family. Laure’s hobbies include genealogical research, movies, creating stories for the children around her, involvement in her church and people watching. She is busy at work editing her second novel, The Bunkhouse, and writing the sequel to Evolution of a Sad Woman. It is entitled Alana – Evolution of a Woman. As mysterious as her book, Laure writes under a pseudonym. Adamant about maintaining her privacy and the privacy of her family, she keeps her identity a mystery!
About the Book: Five very different men – all strangers – are drawn together to solve a murder by an uncommon thread – the love of the same beautiful woman, Kizzy. When she is murdered, they pull their past into their present, their present explodes, and their future is filled with surprise and changed forever! When police detective Evan Picard, attorney William Newton, cabdriver Jimmy Smithson, former pro-football player turned used car salesman Tom Hastings and Father C.D. Casmiersky are forced together – personalities explode, tensions build and relationships develop. The ending to this chapter of their lives and to Kizzy’s murder will have a surprise none of them will ever expect. You can visit her website at www.evolutionofasadwoman.com.