Have you ever dreamed of being immortalized in print? Well, here’s your chance! Award-winning author Marilyn Meredith is running a contest during her Lingering Spirit Virtual Book Tour, which runs from July 6th through July 30th. Marilyn will name a character in her next Rocky Bluff P.D. book after readers who comment at any of the blog stops during her virtual book tour. This book is currently scheduled to be released in 2012. Leave a comment and get your name in Marilyn’s next Rocky Bluff P.D. book!
You can find Marilyn at http://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Nicole Ainsworth’s husband, Steve, has a premonition of his death and moves his family to a mountain community where he serves as a deputy sheriff. He is killed in the line of duty and his wife, Nicole, is left behind to struggle with the changes forced upon her life. While trying to cope with her grief, raise her two little girls, her husband’s spirit visits her on numerous occasions. She soon learns that someone else is watching over her too.
Thirteen Things About Nicole Ainsworth
1. I grew up in Channel Harbor, a beach community where my parents run a Bed and Breakfast and I have a sister who is single and brother with a wife and sons.
2. My very best friend who I went all through school with lives there too.
3. I’m crazy about Steve, my handsome, sexy husband.
4. I love our two little girls, Kimberly and Sarah.
5. I don’t understand why my husband thinks he should change from being a policeman to a deputy sheriff in a different county. Something about a premonition of doom—so silly.
6. Moving away from my home and family into the mountains isn’t something I want to do.
7. Our new home is an A-frame house surrounded by tall pine trees. Sometimes we can watch wild animals from our porch. Though it’s beautiful here, I want to be back by the ocean.
8. The girls seem to adjust easily and make new friends, unfortunately I can’t say the same about me.
9. My husband loves it here and even though he’s working the night shift, he’s happy. I pretend to be happy too.
10. I have met some nice people, but I miss my relatives and very best friend.
11. When my youngest, Sarah, won’t pick up her toys, I threaten to tell her father.
12. When Steve comes home and scolds Sarah, she tells him to go away and never come back.
13. When the doorbell wakes me up in the middle of the night, my heart skips a beat. I don’t want to open the door.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Marilyn Meredith is the author of nearly thirty published novels, including the award winning Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery series, the latest Dispel the Mist from Mundania Press. Under the name of F. M. Meredith she writes the Rocky Bluff P.D. crime series, An Axe to Grind is the latest from Oak Tree Press.
She is a member of EPIC, Four chapters of Sisters in Crime, including the Internet chapter, Mystery Writers of America, and on the board of the Public Safety Writers of America. Visit her at http://fictionforyou.com and her blog at http://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com