The Goddess Mother is speaking to us in a way she has never done so before!
The Omega aspect of the GodHead shares with us vital information about the changing times we are living in, the future creation, the Children of the Light, Sacred Relationships and so many other vital areas of our lives.
In this incredible and divine dialogue from the Goddess Mother, she reaches out to all the children of the world with a spark of hope, of healing and renewal.
In this epic time of change and transformation, our beloved Goddess provides vital insight, guidance and love that will assist each of us to heal our spirit and to become part of the collective whole that will lead the new ascension of earth!
About Blanca Beyar
Blanca , also known as (Lavanya) wears many hats. She is a Doctor of Natural Health, a Reiki Master, Shaman, Spiritual Counselor and beloved Guru. Her purpose and passion in life is to assist humanity in raising their consciousness, to help them unveil their divine radiance and achieve spiritual and emotional wholeness. Blanca honors her calling for service through her healing work and also through her writing.
Her latest book, “The Goddess Speaks” is a sacred dictation that she received from the Mother Goddess that lovingly reaches out to humanity as only a Mother could. Each page is filled with inspiration, spiritual history and a promise for a brighter and wholesome tomorrow. This is a must read for all spiritual beings!
Blanca also produces and hosts her own cable television show, “Spiritual Teachings With Lavanya” where she offers insight and guidance on spiritual principles. She has authored four other self-help/spiritual books and maintains a private holistic practice in Staten Island, New York.
You can visit her website at SpiritAscend.com
You can visit her tour page at Pump Up Your Book!
Q: Do you work from an outline?
- I have never been able to effectively write an outline for any of my books. In order for me to write, I must feel an inspiration…and when I am inspired, I will quickly open a word document and simply allow the words to flow. Most of the time, I have no clear idea of what I am going to write about. I do know that whatever I am writing it is always to provide guidance and inspiration for the readers. Many times, I experience a deep resonation with something that I have written and begin to have an internal dialogue with myself; I may actually say, “Wow, that really sounds good!” almost as if I am speaking to someone outside of myself who is truly writing the book and I am just receiving the dictation.
Q: What’s next for you?
- I love this question as well. I have a deep knowingness that I must raise the bar of sharing my work with humanity by getting out into the masses. This has always been a bit challenging for me because I feel that those who are called to resonate with my books and mentoring as a Guru will be led to find me. Now, however, it is time for me to come out of my comfort zone of working with individuals on a one-on-one basis and to offer more events such as workshops and seminars that reach a greater mass of people. And so, I will use this interview as a seed of intention to send out into the universe that I am ready to expand!
Q: Who is your favorite author, and why?
- Wow, this is a difficult question because I love the works of so many authors. I absolutely love Wayne Dyer because he is able to truly express his soul in every book that he writes and is able to invite the readers to share in his own life experiences and spiritual evolution. I have a deep admiration for Louise Hay and believe that she was an Ambassador that opened the doors for Spirituality and New Thought to emerge. However my most favorite and beloved author is Neale Donald Walsh. The “Conversation with God” books were instrumental in my own spiritual journey and in many ways I feel that Neale was guru to me. I remember thinking how crazy Neale was to be having a conversation with God until I began to have my own conversations with the God Force. Today, Neale continues to inspire and teach man with the same passion that he did 25 years ago.
Q: In writing your book/novel if you could do it again what would you do differently?
- This is a great question. Personally, I would not change a thing in the content of my book if I had the opportunity to. I humbly but boldly feel that every word in “Goddess Mother Speaks” presents a powerful invitation for readers to experience another level of deep exploration, of healing, and of spiritual growth. There have been moments when I have questioned the title of the book. A gentleman asked me if the book was also for men. The title of the book is perhaps the most important message of the book. It invites readers to expand their fields in recognizing the “God Force” not only as male but also as a female in energy.
Q: Advice for the audience, first time authors, those choosing the writing life.
- Writing is one of the most rewarding careers that exist because we are able as writers to express our deepest passions, our creative flow and also touch the lives of many. I would share with writers to believe and to honor the inner-voice that is inspiring them to write. Allow your uniqueness to express itself and do not compare yourself to other writers; we all have a unique message and gift to share with the world.
I would also advice writers to be patient but also persistent in getting their work out into the public domain. It can be frustrating at times to find the proper venues to show case articles and even more challenging at times to find a publisher to help showcase the books we envision in print. However, if you believe in your work and truly have a calling to share it, do not be afraid to self-publish while continuing to look for a traditional publisher. You will experience a great sense of accomplishment when your book is read by others…even if it is only one!
Q: Who or what was your greatest influence that made you want to be a writer/author?
Q: How did you feel holding your book in your hands for the first time?
- When I received my proof copy for “Goddess Mother Speaks” I felt a deep sense of accomplishment and blissful joy. Although I felt happy when I released my other published books, there was something extra special and sacred about completing a dictation from the Mother Goddess. When I held the book in my hands I instantly knew that it would help change and transform the lives of many spiritual beings. I feel graced and humbled that I was given the mission to compose such an insightful and powerful book.