Giveaway – Win a Copy of Just A Few Seconds
Today we are starting the month with a book giveaway. Our guest author is Nemo James, author of Just a Few Seconds, A Story from the Hidden World of Music and Beyond. James is on his first virtual book tour with Pump Up Your Book. James will be visiting today and tomorrow. We will be giving away a copy of his book on September 30.
To become eligible to win, all you have to do is ask a question or leave a comment either today or tomorrow or any day throughout the month. One lucky reader who comments with their email address is put in a pot to win the book.
• ask a question or leave a comment
• leave your email address
• optional to subscribe for email updates
• A winner will be picked on September 30, and be notified by email
• The winner of the contest will be announced on this blog
• You will receive a copy of Just a Few Seconds 1 – 2 weeks after the winner is announced
About Just A Few Seconds
Derek dreamt of becoming a professional musician from the first time he picked up a guitar following a talent content disaster. Thought of by his friends as being the person most likely to make the big time he turned professional but was continually side tracked by the need to earn a living from music.
His journey takes him all over the world from private gigs for the rich and famous to the roughest pubs. Starting in the late sixties when heavy rock was born, through to the 1980’s and 90’s when discos and electronics decimated live music dance halls.
Just a Few Seconds is an amusing and heartrending story of perseverance showing how the road to success can lead us down the strangest of paths
About Nemo James
Born and based in England, Nemo James worked as a professional musician and singer/songwriter for more than 30 years. He now lives in Croatia with his wife Federika and their cat Jutko who is becoming intolerable following his rise to fame on Youtube.
You can find Nemo James at www.nemojames.com
You can follow Nemo James book tour at Pump Up Your Book
Watch the book trailer at www.nemojames.com
Subscribe for Email Updates
About Paperback WriterThis blog, Paperback Writer hosts authors and their books from all genres. You will find interviews from children's authors to erotic authors and everything in between. I don't discriminate against any genre, nor do I favor any genre. As long as it is the written word and is in book format or electronic you will always be welcome for an interview or guest post at this blog. Think of this blog as one big encyclopedia of information on books. I began this blog in 2007 and to date it has been viewed over 60,000 times. If you are an author, publisher or vbt company I would be happy to share news of your book. I am open to a Q&A, guest post, press-release, book tour and/or giveaways. Feel free to contact me by email, rebecca[dot]camarena[@]yahoo[dot]com
- Write the Book You Want to Read but Can’t Find – guest post with Bruce Edlen, author of Jazz Mergirl
- Soul Sale: A Rude Awakening Book Excerpt
- Confessions of Love to Inspire those 60 years young
- Trusting God to Restore Whatever You Lose and Forgiving People Who Cause You Pain – Teera: A Life Of Hope and Fulfillment
- Action, Adventure, Deception and a Presidency Gone Wrong in False Pretenses
My Sites’ Buttons
CoachingThese are my coaching packages. x x x x x x x x x x x x